PARK STREET MAP
WEBSITE LINKS | SITEMAP
Non-potable water restriction in effect.
If you are camping with us, please bring drinking water.
Tall Timber Leisure Park offers 22 Overnight, power (30 AMP) and water sites as well as 36 Seasonal, Full service sites.
All sites come with a picnic table and fire pit.
Sorry, we do not allow tents.
The Campground is open between May 1 and October 15. Reservations are strongly recommended.
Tall Timber has a wide variety of amenities and services to help make your vacation relaxing and fun.
- Community Centre for Barbeques and Special Events
- Indoor Pool and Hot Tub (additional fee)
- No lifeguard on duty
- Usually open 7 days/week from May long weekend to after the September long weekend
- All swimmers must fill out a pool waiver form upon arrival (available at Reception)
- As per AHS, maximum occupancy in the pool area is limited 58 persons (swimmers & non-swimmers).
- Children under 13 years of age must always be supervised by an adult (18 or older).
- Snack Bar
- 2 Large Playground Facilities
- Trailer Dumping Station
- Controlled Gate Access for your Security
- 18 hole Golf Courses just minutes away
- Red Deer River is just steps away for fishing, kayaking and rafting
- Hospital within 2 miles
- Shopping within 1 km
- 60 minutes from Calgary
- Treed Sites
- Hot Showers (Free)
- Firewood Available for purchase
- Summer Gate Hours: 6 am - 11:30 pm
For inquiries, please call 403-638-3060.